I think my body is prepared for Camerons training already. Today's workout didn't affect me much that's why. But I don't think I'm prepared mentally. Thinking bout Mahkamah Hill, a.k.a Mother Hill. It's TRUE torture. Steps, another one. I'm really.... really..... I shall not say it.
I never seem to get thinner, NOOOO!!! I can be fit, but not thin/slim!! Rarrr......... I bought a new sport shoe today, and I LOVE IT! :D And I also bought something which I will NEVER buy, a razor back, if you know what that is :P It's sleeveless that's why, I never wear them. Friends force me to, "It's time."
I'm really broke right now, can't believe I've spent so much these days. My safe box is EMPTY. Literally, only coins left. Well people owe me RM130, so I'm just gona save it. x.x My dad's been gambling, and has been losing, so we ate good and cheap food today. Something about my dad and sister that loves good and expensive food, >:P Waste money only lahh!
Days are getting closer. And closer.... And soon it would be, "It's tomorrow!!" or worse, "It's later!!!!" Feel me here. Oh yah, I wana say that God is really faithful. I should stop worrying, it's really selfish and inconsiderate when I already have God. Yeah..... I should trust Him all the way and shall not be afriad!! Yes yes yes..... "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so......" This song has comforted me when I wasn't a believer. I could knew God even through a Sunday school song. God has already been with me even when I haven't knew Him. He loves me! :D I love Him too! :DD Hehehehe.
What a nice way to end my post. ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment