Me and my sister was so bored that we competed in finishing the 100 piece jigsaw puzzle, and both times I won! Muahahhaa........ But this is only one of the few things that I'm better in, which is not much anyway. :)
I guess my emotions are slowly back to place. Means everything is fine and I can control my emotions now. Before this it was everywhere! The only thing that troubles me now is my training. I guess i'm tired of talking about it. How I wish it's not a threat to me at all.
Well my dad is sick. Please help me pray for him. He's old and he still smokes. He has diabetes and high blood pressure and one more leg sickness which i'm not sure of. From now onwards, i'm gona make sure he eats the right thing!! No beef and lamb, no chestnut, no beer, no smoking, no bak kut teh!! More celery, more chicken.... I'm gona get so naggy, hahaha....
Even though exams are over, there are still alot of work that I have to do. And it's only me. When can I trully wake up and sleep not thinking about what i'm suppose to do or set reminders so I wouldn't forget? And when would I stop worrying like an old woman? I always have a list of things that needs to be done, and I feel relieve whenever I complete a task and cancel it off my list and I get very fustrated whenever I don't get to cancel any of them in a day. Well i'm only comparing myself to a normal school student than to a working person.
Anyway...
It's a new week. A new month. New things to do. New plans. New layout for my blog! Teehee.
Haih.... May God be with me still.
I guess my emotions are slowly back to place. Means everything is fine and I can control my emotions now. Before this it was everywhere! The only thing that troubles me now is my training. I guess i'm tired of talking about it. How I wish it's not a threat to me at all.
Well my dad is sick. Please help me pray for him. He's old and he still smokes. He has diabetes and high blood pressure and one more leg sickness which i'm not sure of. From now onwards, i'm gona make sure he eats the right thing!! No beef and lamb, no chestnut, no beer, no smoking, no bak kut teh!! More celery, more chicken.... I'm gona get so naggy, hahaha....
Even though exams are over, there are still alot of work that I have to do. And it's only me. When can I trully wake up and sleep not thinking about what i'm suppose to do or set reminders so I wouldn't forget? And when would I stop worrying like an old woman? I always have a list of things that needs to be done, and I feel relieve whenever I complete a task and cancel it off my list and I get very fustrated whenever I don't get to cancel any of them in a day. Well i'm only comparing myself to a normal school student than to a working person.
Anyway...
It's a new week. A new month. New things to do. New plans. New layout for my blog! Teehee.
Haih.... May God be with me still.

No comments:
Post a Comment