BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yawns.

Training training training training training training....................... Will I ever die or something...

It has been raining everyday, I've been under the rain everyday. Lucky I didn't fall sick. Feel very burdened sometimes when I need to get up and prepare for training. My shoes are never dry! And they are worn out, my toe could go through a hole, lol. Need to get a new pair but........ :'( !!!!


So yea, my sister was saying that I do not share alot of things I told her to my close friends. Hmm.... Nobody really asked like, "How's your day?", "What do you plan to do?" Maybe because they are not my age. If they are younger, they need to be heard, lol. If they are older, it is quite embarrassing to tell them, haha. But I think that everyone should be heard. So it is better to listen sometimes. But sometimes........ They are not interested to know or they might not understand, so better to just don't say anything la.


My schedule is so tight that I just don't know why I'm where I am sometimes. Seriously. The feeling is really weird. It's like... Ok, tomorrow got this this this event, finish finish finish, ok done. Next day......... Maybe I should bring back my focus. That wherever I am, either in training or even a gathering, I am always ready to help, care and love others. And stop being so self centered. THAT'S RIGHT.


But is it ok to be emo and feel sad sometimes? Been upset over a few things recently. Really breaks me down. But there's not really much to worry about because I will have to get up sometime and stop crying over spilled milk. So these things will still be there, but I shouldn't let it stop me from doing what I want to do.



Another day tomorrow. I have no idea what to expect. The only thing that is in my head now is sleep till afternoon. I need it. Since my friends are not coming over tomorrow for practice. Aiyah, good night la.

No comments:

Post a Comment