This is what I wish I could say, but I know I can't. But I say it so that I can feel better.
I wana kill myself.
Stab myself 10 times in the heart.
Get shot 10 times in the body.
Punch the wall.
Scream till I can't breathe.
Suffocate myself in water.
Run and never stop running.
Stab myself again.
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know what I'm thinking anymore.
I wana run away and never come back.
Is it better to just die now?
Let me die in an accident I beg You. I no longer want to live.
Take me back home where You are. I no longer want to live!!!!!!!!!
I find no strength in serving You anymore.
When would these people ever stop killing me?
I keep falling I rather die.
How long must I stand? Nothing can hold me anymore.
How long must I hide? Nothing is hidden anymore.
How much more must I face? I'm only sixteen.
When will these burdens be off? They are all over me.
When God would you save me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment