I've been feeling so miserable for the past 2 weeks. I just want to get out of it. Never really like blogging when I'm down, haha.
Anyway... I'ma blog about today!
I've been attending training almost everyday. And there's good and bad. But I'm glad i'm getting used to it. E.g. Nap in the afternoon, take the lrt and bus to stadium, or run under the rain to school, climb over the gate, ehehhe... The only thing that i'm not used to is the body aches. Yea it is bad. My whole body is hurting! Especially the back and the neck. And thanks to sit ups, I can't laugh properly, haha. No difference from an old woman. :p
Today Sir just asked me to change my event. He wants me to take individual events like 400M hurdles and triple jump for MSSD but take Pentathlon for MSSS. For now, I'm so glad about it! Eventhough there are 5 different events in my event, but I feel less tense and less pressurising than taking my individual events. So I trained high jump today! I really enjoyed jumping over it. It's very rare that my coach would give me a thumbs up too. So i'm still deciding, I'll commit my decision to God too, and if everything is right, I'll train more!!!
I'll be skipping training tomorrow for volleyball! I never get to really learn that sport even though I wanted to so much. I somehow chose athletics over it because I'm already committed to it. But i'm still getting a chance to play with my friends, :) Hopefully I can learn as much as I can :)) And tomorrow is Report Card Day! I already asked my dad to expect me to get the last in class so if I am not last, then it wouldn't look that bad. And he said if I get one of the last 6 positions in class, he would admit that he is my uncle, HAHAHAAHA. I really hope he doesn't mind my horrific results :(
I left my phone in Julian's car the other day, left my phone in some other people's pocket many many times, and I left it in the bus TODAY!!! I realized it when I got down from the bus but the bus already left. I stopped at the taxi stand opposite KJ LRT station. I quickly ran opposite to where the bus will come again. When it came, I ran in like a mad woman, haha. But THANK GOD A THOUSAND TIMES, it is still there. I am just so forgetful I don't know how to help myself. If only I have a personal reminder that reminds me about everything every second, "Remember to wake up in 5 minutes!" xD
Another thing is.... I'm loosing all my money. Yes, I'm broke. I don't know what happened. So I don't know how to pay for paintball, road trip, all the plans that are going on. And my dad has to pay RM400 for me and my sister's Heroes camp, RM80X2 for my dance class, tuition, yadaydaydya.... I didn't even have money to pay for my bus fare today :( But money shouldn't be a problem isn't it? I guess i'll just have to trust God in providing.
Okay! Enough blogging. I really pray that everyday will be a bright day. Just don't wana be sad over anything at all. Impossible huh? :( Good night.
Anyway... I'ma blog about today!
I've been attending training almost everyday. And there's good and bad. But I'm glad i'm getting used to it. E.g. Nap in the afternoon, take the lrt and bus to stadium, or run under the rain to school, climb over the gate, ehehhe... The only thing that i'm not used to is the body aches. Yea it is bad. My whole body is hurting! Especially the back and the neck. And thanks to sit ups, I can't laugh properly, haha. No difference from an old woman. :p
Today Sir just asked me to change my event. He wants me to take individual events like 400M hurdles and triple jump for MSSD but take Pentathlon for MSSS. For now, I'm so glad about it! Eventhough there are 5 different events in my event, but I feel less tense and less pressurising than taking my individual events. So I trained high jump today! I really enjoyed jumping over it. It's very rare that my coach would give me a thumbs up too. So i'm still deciding, I'll commit my decision to God too, and if everything is right, I'll train more!!!
I'll be skipping training tomorrow for volleyball! I never get to really learn that sport even though I wanted to so much. I somehow chose athletics over it because I'm already committed to it. But i'm still getting a chance to play with my friends, :) Hopefully I can learn as much as I can :)) And tomorrow is Report Card Day! I already asked my dad to expect me to get the last in class so if I am not last, then it wouldn't look that bad. And he said if I get one of the last 6 positions in class, he would admit that he is my uncle, HAHAHAAHA. I really hope he doesn't mind my horrific results :(
I left my phone in Julian's car the other day, left my phone in some other people's pocket many many times, and I left it in the bus TODAY!!! I realized it when I got down from the bus but the bus already left. I stopped at the taxi stand opposite KJ LRT station. I quickly ran opposite to where the bus will come again. When it came, I ran in like a mad woman, haha. But THANK GOD A THOUSAND TIMES, it is still there. I am just so forgetful I don't know how to help myself. If only I have a personal reminder that reminds me about everything every second, "Remember to wake up in 5 minutes!" xD
Another thing is.... I'm loosing all my money. Yes, I'm broke. I don't know what happened. So I don't know how to pay for paintball, road trip, all the plans that are going on. And my dad has to pay RM400 for me and my sister's Heroes camp, RM80X2 for my dance class, tuition, yadaydaydya.... I didn't even have money to pay for my bus fare today :( But money shouldn't be a problem isn't it? I guess i'll just have to trust God in providing.
Okay! Enough blogging. I really pray that everyday will be a bright day. Just don't wana be sad over anything at all. Impossible huh? :( Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment