BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Yesterday's post.

Uncle Chee Soon taught us today.....

True inner healing is when you see the person eye ball to eye ball or thinking about the past memories, without feeling hurt/pain/regret.

Which means...... I have not trully forgiven a few people in my life. Well at least I thought I did, but when I tried thinking about the past, I couldn't go on.


I realized that in school, I am just mean to boys. I am very strict with them. So most of the boys are afraid of me. But only a few friends understand because they know me. But some of the boys didn't know that I was joking. So I told them that I wasn't serious and that I don't hate them. And i'm surprised that they didn't know.


So my friend Shiat Hui asked me, why am I so mean to boys? So I started thinking. And POOOF! Alot came to my mind, and it all made sense.


I don't trust guys.
I don't like to communicate with them.
I don't want to be close with them.


I realized that something I went through in the past that made me this way. I really didn't realize it until recently. Maybe I'm trying to protect myself in a way. And ever since my last boyfriend, I never had intentions to have relationships anymore. And I'm glad about it. What I really hope is that it wouldn't affect me in the future.


I was walking home yesterday and I walked pass my x-best friend and her family. The reason why we do not talk anymore is because of a guy, and her whole family hates me also. I felt upset that I do not have a chance to explain myself, nor let them see the changes in me. They already had this bad impression of me, and we totally ignored each other when we walked passed. I am upset about it.


And about that guy? Ever since we broke up, I never see him for a long time. Untill a year later when he walked pass me in Mee Yoke Lim, it felt like .... I don't know... I was just afraid/shocked, it feels like I saw a monster, yea that's right. It feels hard for me to forgive him, but it is even harder for me to forgive myself. If I could just think right that moment, many things I wouldn't regret.


So it became a topic that no one would talk about until now. Because it was still sensitive. But seriously.... How on earth am I suppose to see him face to face without feeling hurt/angry/wtv? And when would I stop regretting? And when would I take bad judgements out from innocent boys? (Especially rich and good looking ones)


Haih... Maybe i'm thinking too much. All I have to do is just to pray about it. Ask God for forgiveness. Receive healing. And then forgive others. 4 simple steps. But how long would it take.... I'm sorry for many boys out there who are afraid of me. Only a few boys/guys/men out there that I trust :) ........................ I am very mean....... :(


Hopefully this Healing and Deliverence seminar will heal me inside out. So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment