BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Blessed Day.

I feel so weird blogging now :/ I want to be active but I can't. Maybe it's time to give up blogging, if I can ever live without it.

To all of you out there who believes in Jesus:
Isaiah 58:11
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your needs in parched places, and make your bones strong.

Ephesians 5:1-2
Be imitators of God, as beloved children, and live in love, as Christ loved us.

In my distress, I look unto God. He promised to deliver me when I look unto Him, so I'm just gonna do it :)

Thank God for today, and tomorrow, and every other day. And that's the way to look forward to a great day every time when you wake up in the morning! :D I'm glad I feel more like myself today. Or at least how I used to be. Mmm.

1 comment: