BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 1, 2011

In the stillness...

Hello folks :P

So far, life has been great. Great doesn't mean that there are no down moments, it doesn't mean that there are no tears shed, it also doesn't mean that no hearts were broken in the making. But why I say great is cause everything is under control, under the One who loves me, under the One who has died for me, under the One who has promised to continue loving me and keep me safe. Not only that, He also cares :O Perfect combo++. Who else is there other than Jesus? None.


To all whose heart is broken, whose hope is stolen away, whose wounds are open to more hurts, quickly, turn your eyes to God. His grace will heal. Do not delay.


Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, which are all my fears, struggles, battles, traps, I shall fear no evil, for God is with me :) I do not need anymore testimonies to testify to that. I've been away and quite far from everyone and everything, but this Saturday morning, as I wake up without having to rush for once, in the quiet and in the stillness, I know that God is still with me. And how I have neglected Him! I see all my weaknesses, but I can move on because His grace is sufficient for me.


I always have this sort of fear every morning when I wake up and drive to Uni. I think I have the fear of being abandoned, that's why I can never do things on my own. I always feel that i'm not good enough too. But heck, God does not think that way. My worth is not in my studies, my features, my friends, but in Him who went through the nails and grave for me....

I need a time to rest. A time to be still before God and seek Him. If anyone has any Christian music CDs that you don't want already then donate or sell to me yea, instead of keeping them on those shelves to collect dust :P Original ones :D Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment