I had Study Skills just now and our task was to find out our personality and intelligence.
My personality trait has changed in the past few months, from a melancholic to a phlegmatic! Of course my core trait remains, which is a sanguine and I'm proud! :D Two of these were the highest and they were equal. Surprisingly, nobody in my class is a phlegmatic, they are mostly sanguine and cholerics. Which also means.... I have natural instincts and perspectives that they would not usually have. They might even take advantage of me, haha.
So after that was the intelligence! I was SO SHOCK to find out what was mine. There are 8 types of intelligence:
1. Verbal- Linguistic
2. Musical - Rhythmic
3. Logical - Mathematical
4. Visual - Spatial
5. Bodily - Kinesthetic
6. Intrapersonal
7. Interpersonal
8. Naturalist
I always thought I was a bodily - kinesthetic because I coordinate well with my moves in dance. But that is just my 4th highest! So what's the highest?
1. Musical - rhythmic
2. Interpersonal
3. Intrapersonal.
I always knew that I'm a strong interpersonal, but I didn't know I was a higher musical - rhythmic! I was sad to find out in some way, cause knowing the talents that I have but unable to put it into practice just make me feel like I'm missing out the best part of life. I know I can do well with the gifts that I have but I was not given the opportunity to learn any musical instruments :'( Or have any. Sigh. But I was shock and surprised in a good way to find that out. Now that I know... I want to explore the gifts that I have and use them to help me in everything. This is just so cool, haha. I'm gonna do something about it as soon as I can :D Watch me flyyy!!
Ok time for class. :D I've been blogging for very long.
Hmm. Find out your intelligence too. It's pretty interesting. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment