BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First time blogging in uni :)

Hello my beloved readers! I know who you are :) And I heart you! <3

I am currently in one of the labs in my Uni - blogging! I have a 3 hour break today. No friends around. So when I'm alone, I blog! :D

Let me give you a short update of what has happened and is happening or soon to happen.

What happened:
1. A lorry reversed into my car 2 days ago, re-designed my car with an extra stripe of orange. And modified the back door so that only one door could open. Making it skinnier with the dents as well. If you get what I mean. Haha. When it happened, I couldn't think but I just stopped the car in the middle of the road and left the doors open wide and engine running with all my stuffs inside. All I did was I stood in the middle of the road so the lorry driver has to bang me first to drive away. I was out of my mind. But I'm alive now no worries :)

What is happening:
1. I have learn to have self-control and prioritize my time! I could go back early from dance class without being sad! Haha, cause I had more important things to do at home. I am also proud to say that I have not wasted any of my free time since my Uni started. I feel pretty much organized now, I even have a pretty red little planner which I LOVE! It's so organized :D

2. I've been skipping church a few times a month due to my assignments which requires me to travel all the way to Ampang. And also my job trainings and meetings. I don't know how to keep up, but for now, I have requested a month's break from my job, so I'm gonna be as happy and as care-free as I can before it's too late! Putting the thought of my job aside made me feel so light that I could fly! But it doesn't mean that it wouldn't come back. :/

3. I'm still stuck in confusion in the things that I do.

4. Back to dance class! New purpose, new aims, new achievements, new people, new routine, new opportunities. I LOVE DANCE.

Soon to happen:
I don't know.

Hmm.. That's for updates, i'm gona post a new post regarding something else that I have just found out about my interesting self :)

Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment