I said yes to trouble.
I said yes to shame.
I said yes to confusion.
I said yes to anger.
I said yes to unforgiveness.
I said yes to pride.
I said yes to everything bad.
How can a Holy God accept all these?
I know my ways are dark, that's when I use this light that I have. It reveals all the things that I have carried along the journey. Good things and bad things.
I see more bad things than good things. I had shame all over me. I reject myself before others could reject me. Walking in this light can blind me because I have walked under this dark cloud over me for so long. I look towards my path that has made bright, I knew that there were many things that I have to leave behind in order to move on. Some things that I love, some things that I have been holding on to since the beginning of my life. There is no room for it. I.... Am.... Struggling.... To... Let go........
I cried like a baby that has been taken away from it's favorite toy, or it's pillow that has been comforting it all the while.
And i'm still a baby...
I don't want to whine like this everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment