BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Crush to bits.

If a stranger comes before me and apologized for stealing my phone and returned it back, i'll say, 'It's ok.'

If you are my close friend, and if you come to me and say, 'I'm sorry for calling you a bitch..' Note this:
You are not forgiven. And I no longer know you.


So the conclusion is.... Don't go breaking my heart or i'll break yours.


I'm just so hurt that I refuse to be comforted. Nothing you say, no promise you make, will make things the way it used to be anymore. I've seen the monster in you and in myself. I'm terrified by what happened, and what would happen. Since i'm already living in fear, there is no point to look forward to joy and hope anymore.


I'm crushed to bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment