BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 9, 2011

Pneumonia

I went to Google and typed: Recurrent fever, headaches, chest pain. The first thing I got was pneumonia. It sounds scary :/


My father said that I should rest rest rest rest rest. He always thinks that I have this, therefore I should do this. Well it has been for 14 days and i'm still not well. I don't know why :(
But i'm skipping a lot of college on my first week, this is so bad. Sigh. No Aaron sumore.. No dance... No life........... x_x But I enjoy resting, cause I know I won't be able to get this once i'm completely healed. I'm turning into a lump of fats since I am not active in my life. All I do is sleep, wake up and eat. Use the com, and sleep again. That's what sick people do. Haha.


I thank God for being my hope in everything. Therefore, I have hope to reunite with Aaron soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment