Thursday, September 8, 2011
Vanilla Twilight
I miss him :/ Banyak banyak!! >;(
My father asked me was it because I think about Aaron too much until I get headaches everyday? I could actually laugh in my pain. Maybehh.......
I rather talk about it as a joke than being serious about it. The fact how long we will be seperated still strikes me once a while. And since he's doing grade 11 again it means he's gona stay there longer now. So disappointing. I read about others' feeling about their special one, I totally understand it! Totally happy for them, but when I thought about myself...... I can't really blog about it since we can only talk on Saturday mornings, unless I skip college or class :(
I already can't look forward to see you.
Now I can't look forward to talk to you everyday.....
I watch the night turn light blue, it's not the same without you, because it takes two to whisper quietly.
The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad,
cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly.
Oh darling I wish you were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment