
Orange hair!! Gosh... I never attracted so much attention in my life before, in such a way. Well i'm glad that I had the boldness to do it! And trying to persuade people to just take a FREE bottle of my product!! =.=" A few things that I cherish in these 3 days are: I get to meet many new people, practiced my BM and Mandarin, communicating with the workers inside Giant which are mostly Malays and Indians, knowing how to approach people, and getting work done the smart way! :D And also, I get to spend alot alot of time with my dear friend Shiat Hui, really appreciated the company :) She's just filled with smileysss!! :D

Another thing that happened yesterday that I will never forget....
My car crashed into another driver's car :S
It was totally my fault. I made a U turn without waiting for the cars, but it was on a highway, so the cars were so fast, a few of them almost crashed into me. I regretted, but I kept on driving as they honk at me, driving away from me so they won't crash into me. But unfortunately.... BANG!! I was freaked out. I stopped the car by the side and got down. I couldn't even think right. Cut the story short, I have to pay for his car and my own. My damage was worst though. And lucky Aaron was with me, if not, I wouldn't even want to start the car and drive again. I was at Subang!! And thinking about driving all the way to Puchong scares me as well.
I felt like I got jinxed, I banged something hard after that, but I had no idea what it was, later on, I ran over a squirrel. That was totally not my fault. But... I think I was a little traumatized because I tend to think I'm gona bang every car that comes from my right, and I tend to have an automatic reaction whenever a car comes out from my right.
I'm still upset. Thinking bout the cost, thinking bout my MOST STUPID MISTAKE EVER, thinking bout my work pay that was suppose to be my allowance but now goes to the car and that guy. I never felt so stupid. But then again, I try to convince myself and tell myself that it's ok, mistakes happen, just learn from them and don't repeat it again. Tried feeling better by seeing other car's dents knowing they've gone through the same thing. There's just this fear that I have in me, a different kind of fear, feel different :/
Dad told me it would cost RM1000+ for fixing the dent and painting the car, including the other guy's car :'( Sigh. I think i'm going to work in Brussels for a month just to pay those off. Yea.. Days are bad. Baaaaaad. SIGH!!!! :'(

No comments:
Post a Comment