BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

Start and go!

Is it really worth it... To loose a love so perfect? I know that if I die tomorrow, I have to regret for eternity.


I know there's more than just all these. And I know that this life will not go to waste if I choose not to let it. Hmm, let me change my 'style' of thinking and see how it goes.


START!
Hmm.. The run away bill is only RM93++, just work 2 days then can pay off already, no big deal man. Since it happened, I'm more aware of my customers now, which is a good lesson! :D

The car accident..... Will just pay it slowly. No rush. Dad's car don't need to get fixed so fast, only the other guy's car. Which is only a few hundred. Probably can deal with that if I go for a 3 day promoter's job again, haha. Then I can work little by little to fix my dad's car :) So I should only commit myself to work for a month.


Mom said she'll get some money in June. So I just have to give her money for a month only. The rest will just be the same for my internet, dance, allowance and phone bills. And I can just apply the loan for my studies, it's so easy! YEAH!



That was just so..... Weird, lol. But it might be better to think of it this way, for now. Tired of being stressed all the time. Shouldn't worry cz God loves me. Right? :/


Just need to be patient, and persevere in afflictions, and set my hope in God. 3 simple steps :D I just find step 2 so difficult. Anyway! In the mean time, I have a list of things to do! So many people are looking for help. I want to be there for them, this motivates me to live my life more meaningfully. :) At least I can keep myself busy doing things that are healthy rather than sitting in front of the com blogging bout how suckish my life is. That's really unhealthy!


Will be meeting Rachel, hopefully to talk life with her. Haha. Then dinner with her and Pn Ernice at the Greenman in KL! Liver Pate!!! Mmm... Then dinner tomorrow with my sweetheart, then can dance with him again ;) Hehe. Then supper this Sat with my old buddies Shiat and Zer!! Like finalleh.... And not forgetting Siew Fun!!! Miss her. Will totally meet up with her soon. Yeh.


I don't want to weigh myself down anymore. Gosh I hope I can really stick like this. Ok gota go! Bai. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment