Days are better than night.
There's light in the day and not night.
Most people are awake in the day and not night.
I think more 'positively' in the day and not night.
I can remain calm in the day but not night.
I don't want anymore nights in my life!!! ;(
Gosh... I can't stop crying once I start, at night. It can keep me awake for hours.. Not that I didn't want to sleep, I just can't. It'll be worst if I have a meeting the next day early in the morning =.="
I need to occupy myself fully in the day until when night comes, I want to do nothing but sleep. So tired that once I touch my comfy soft little bed, poof! I'll be sleeping like a dead person. Will that help me? Or am I just running away from my problems....? Maybe I should start getting motivated to live my life meaningfully. Maybe getting a list of things to do everyday that'll make me happy. I need a studio where I can practice my dance :( Where there are BIG mirrors! Smooth floors, and Loud speakers! ^^ That'll definitely make me happy, and keep me busy and tired. Yes! I'll go gym for the free trials with my buddies! And what else....? Start college already man. I'm so slacking behind time. Doing nothing but emo-ing at home. Haven't been exercising also. But I need to start working again! Need money desperately... :'( Sigh.
I.... Really hope things get better for me. Cz it doesn't seem like it... Yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment