BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Unashamed

I've been running........ Not on the tracks, but away from decisions.


But now i'm crawling back, to where I should be, and start deciding. I have 10 doors, and all of 10 of them are knocking. I have to open them up one by one, and deal with them, one by one. Some are great surprises, some are just plain disappointments. But I have to deal with them, can't run away forever.


So far, i'm progressing well. Hehe :) I still struggle half way through, it's like there are 2 sides of me, fighting with each other, so annoying. I've been praying for the right thing to do. Praying for assurance. Praying for help....... He was with me, and He answered me, comforted me, and lead me. I...... I'm just lost of words. Overwhelmed by His grace for me. Especially when Jane tagged me in this amazing song called Unashamed by Starfield.




Sighh.... Thinking bout the things I still have to do, it's very fustrating. It's like before, but it's just that I've delayed them for so long, and so reluctant to deal with them now. Haih. I need to hear the song again.

No comments:

Post a Comment