BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Feeling Normal now.


I'm surrounded by crazii fwens! ;D

Great news! I have deleted my 'music player' in this blog, it's makes the atmosphere so emo. Need to get rid of this feeling, too much of it is not good. ;)


I'm going HELP tomorrow! Will be driving there with Caryn, she's the only one I know that is free and is willing to accompany me there, no one else is :( Will be asking for anything that I need to know. Hopefully I can have a clearer vision when I make my decision. And hopefully I can get everything I need to know there :)


I feel like i'm being attacked so often. But I know God is victorious, He already won the battle for me. :) So I shouldn't focus so much on my problems, shouldn't worry bout the future, I just need to focus on the right things, but it's not as easy as said.


Another thing, I need to change my bad habit of sleeping late and waking late. So I'm gona start sleeping around 1 or 2 now. And wake latest by 10.30AM :D I wana jog!!! I want to be physically and mentally healthy! Yeah! :)


Alright, time to off the lights, place my two feet under my blankie, rest my head on my soft pillow, charge my phone and set the alarm, and close my eyes and shut down.

BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment