BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

At least I tried.

It has been a ......... day. Something or someone is cursing me real hard because of today, especially after the previous post. But what can I say? Crap happens everyday, no doubt that you know that well, I'm just feeling something normal.


I tried to get up on my two feet, but I got kicked down when my legs were still weak after lying on the floor for too long.


Going back to sleep now will be hard for me. When can I choose to say good night and leave to rest, rather than having to struggle until I don't remember when I rested? And the war goes on when I wake up.

Another way to end a post when you don't know how to end it:
cheese, pie, cake, ham, liver pate, oxtail soup, carbonara, burger, chicken! Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment