The worst thing about char kuey teow is when you try to cook it like fried rice. You don't add green vege and other stuffs!! You're suppose to stick wif da old traditional taste, a little spicy, FRESH & BIG PRAWNS. I'd pay $$$$ for it! Unlike the one i'm eating now :( The color and taste is so different, in a bad way. Urghh... The whole thing looks green, YUCKS!! ;(
I just realize that.... I'm stopping work soon!!! 4 more days including today. 20th of March will be my last day. Told them that I need to really start looking for what I can do and want to do next. After settling down, I will proceed to my dream to dance!!! GUESS WHAT!!?!? I went dance class on Tuesday, and my teacher asked for my number and rachel's so that he can contact us when they need performers!!!! Went so hyper after that. I'm also looking forward to take up ballroom+latin after that too. But both the classes are exactly on the same time. That's really saddening.
So that's just simple update which is not much. I realized that i'm avoiding alot of people. Trying my best to say hello to my friends. Replying their messages. Making time to meet them. Ok, time for pharmacy shopping. Tata!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

great that you got the opportunity to perform.. all the best
ReplyDelete