Friday is my last day of work. Told my supervisor already and she said alright. So..... I thought I'd have more time to myself and to the things I wanted to do, but then I have another job! Ok it's not a job, just something that consumes a lot of my time. Which is my dance, :D My teacher chose Rachel and I for his group for a competition! I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! :D
So yesterday was our first 'training'. There's 5 of us in this group, 2 guys and 3 girls. We finished a song in 2 and a half an hour's time. We danced to the song 'The Way I Are' and I couldn't get up from my bed this morning cz my whole body was aching!! Well, what I thought was.... Behind all the enthusiasm and passion for dance, there are also pain, sufferings, pressures and also fears, pride & jealousy issue, anger & time management to deal with. Not to forget that i'm partnering with a super good dancer that could do all kinds of stunts when I can only jump for joy when I dance..! Gahh..... Nothing is ever simple anymore.
So i'll be heading for my 2nd training in another 30 minutes. Bruises all over my knees :'( Have to walk there also =.= But it's ok! I'll do anything for dance! Wheeeeeee~!!!!!!!!! At least the people in the studio understands my passion for dance. And they smile with me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

way to go huey wern~ keep it up yo!! ganbateh!! XD
ReplyDelete