So tired.
Reached Brussels at 11am, but was chosen to work at The Scots. My boss owns them both. There was this huge event being held at The Scots, it was the launching of the Dalmore whiskey. All the invited guess were BIG people. They're like bosses of their companies, all the rich & famous, The CEO of Carlsberg from Denmark was there, Hong Kong actress also got, Amber Chia was there as well. And there's FREE FLOW OF WHISKEY, it's like a party for the rich la basically. But then you know that there's free flow of whiskey, so everyone gets drunk. That's one thing I'm afraid of :( Started seeing my boss pinching the nipple of another boss. Lol. But it was finally time to go home. Would say it's a very good and rare experience.
So I finally got home, and it was a looooooooooong day. When I was told that I have to work at 10am tomorrow........... *drops dead* I don't really know whether is this what I really want. Sigh. It's because I don't really know what I want to do next, so I'll keep doing what i'm doing until I find out and decide on that. Ps Reynold said he's gona help my sister and I to decide on our course soon, hope it helps also. Getting more and more fustrated each day.
Eyes are hurting as I stare at the screen of my com. It means... Time to close em'! :/ Sometimes I feel so far away from everything, from friends, even family, and God. I need to push myself already. Do the right thing!!! Gahhh!!!!
Ain't that happy anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey huey wern.. no worries yo~ just gotta leave to god.. god has alrdy plan for u~ XD u just gotta follow the flow..!! *bittersweet* ... *wink* cheer up~ XD
ReplyDelete