Feeling so high like i'm in the sky for a second, but suddenly felt so low to the ground at the next second. :(
Feeling so helpless, weak, out of control. No strength to even call for help. Screaming for help from the inside! Slowly watching myself die.
I have to admit that i'm very weak, mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually. Am I suppose to crawl my way back up knowing it's impossible to do it alone? I don't just need a hand. I need a hand that is not only willing but also eager to help me up. I need a hand that is able to carry me through in every season, stormy or cloudy. I need a hand that has a tight grip that I can trust and rely on. I need a hand that leads me to the right path and bring me from wrong to right...
I surrender my white flag, I give up. Can't fight no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment