BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DANCE.




Passion -> Energy -> Skills -> Performer -> !!!!!!


I just went for a dance class after so looooongggg!!!!!! :DDDD It was what I always wanted to do. Thank God my supervisor let me skip work today, though he wasn't very happy about it coz we were lacking of staffs. But I prayed and poof! God is great! :D


I was praying for this class to be the 'one'. Where I can grow and learn and hopefully perform in the future! And the class was fun! We danced to Michael Jackson -Thriller. The class is called MTV Unlimited so we have to act as well, as zombies! (If u see the MJ MV before) It was great :) Hopefully I can still pay for it, don't wana quit half way again :'(


I just feel so happy :))))



So I shall declare: This is a happy post! :D


Toodles! Gona shower and maybe go for bak kut teh around 1am? Haha. I'm gona get fat soon! Wheeeeeeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment