BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 20, 2010

M square.

So it's Monday again. The double M, the Miserable Monday. Manage to wake up early though I slept quite late due to fustration. I realized that my back was aching. It's more like it's aching on a specific spot. And today, when I woke up, it got worst. I had to hold my back whenever I bent, and it felt like I was an old woman for a while.



But secretly, I hope it'll get worst, so that I might have to skip SPM, what an evil thought... That shows how unprepared I am that I rather go through form 4 again :(



Other than that, school, was a pure waste again. Teachers are not teaching anymore. And I emo-ed pretty badly in class. I'm glad I had Shiat Hui and Zer Rinn around to cheer me up. They're both really funneh people. They're like sweet aromas to my toilet!! :D Hahaaaa. I trully will miss them alot after SPM. =/



I'll sigh now, for the things that are happening now. I'll sigh again, for the things that are yet to come. I'll sigh always, for the never ending misery.



What are exams to me now.....



Thursday is my first paper. That's what I keep reminding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment