BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I blog what I feel, are you going to stop me?

I feel easily fustrated by things, especially this period of time where my exam is near. I hate it when Satan likes to trouble you with many things at a time like this. I'm feeling down. With a couple of things that happened or is about to come. But i'm trying my best to study.



This is my study plan: Since my study mood is switched on at night, I'm gona drink thick coffee so I won't sleep at night but in the day. I managed to stay up and do effective study at early a.m. hours. But I'm growing wrinkles :( Don't care la.


And a time like this, the people around me would either be very useful to me or they only harm me. Sigh. I'm sick and tired of all these crap la. You're wise enough to make your own decisions. You can crap all you want but know that God gave us wisdom to say the right things at the right time la. What you said really did not help me but it troubles me. Must all these crap trouble me right now? Can't they come any later....



I missed A team with friends, since I didn't really had a proper sleep last night, thought I really needed this nap. And yea, it gave a little energy boost, but I woke up still feeling tired. There won't be enough rest for me physically, no rest spiritually & emotionally. There will always be this struggle until God knows when.



And to Decky, you may think i'm angry at you, but the thing you did is nothing compared to what I have to face. So it's ok. I'm not mad at you. It's only this few people that really... Got nothing else to do but to rub salt in people's wound. The worst part is that they think they're helping. But their words only brings you down deeper in the pit that you're already in.



I can be screaming my head off about something, but in the end, I know what is the right thing to do, I know what i'm doing and what i'm not doing. I know bible truths, I know who I am in God's sight, I'm not dumb la ok. It's not that I refuse to receive your rebukes, but the things you say just doesn't help me. So... Don't talk to me as if i'm blind ok.



Sigh. My blog is where I release all my nuclear bombs. It's the only place where I write what I want and how I feel. So let me lah. Don't expect the things in my blog to be 100% holy, or whatever you call it. And it helps me to feel better, at least, thinking somebody might read this and feel how I feel, and hopefully understands and keep me in prayer. And don't worry, I do pray and tell Him more personal things which I cannot write here.


Ok, the night is still young. I wish to study. Will come back with more nuclear bombs to release. I'm going for my first official driving lesson tomorrow from 8 to 1. Then i'm going to En.Kamal's house for Raya open house. I'm going to wear a baju kurung with my teacher! Finally I get to use it after displaying it in my wardrobe for a long time. :) I am blessed.

1 comment: