BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 3, 2010

For the 99th time....

Feeling so insecure about everything now. This feeling is haunting me, again. The last time I had it was during my MSSD/MSSS period. But God reassured His presence with me. How much more can I ask for?



When the ocean rises and thunders roar at you, it is really a challenge to be still, and know that He is God. "He gives rest to His people." He said. "Trust and lean not on your own understanding." He said. "He gives peace to those who are steadfast in Him." He said. When will I trully, find that peace of God in times like this? Why can't I just put down this load of fear that i'm carrying and release it to God? What have I been learning for the past 3 years of my new life? The most basic lesson is to trust in God, and have faith. But yet I struggle SO MUCH.



I gotta overcome this feeling. I gotta start learning to trust, and let it not be hard for me. This seem like a bigger task than SPM. Well is it? Gahh.... I don't want to give in nor give up right now oh God. Another one, what if I trust and surrender everything, but everything fails. Will my hands still stay lifted? To the One who gives and takes away....




"I would be still and know You are God."

No comments:

Post a Comment