On Friday, I was out until night since school started. When I got home, I was tired, my eyes were heavy and I remembered I have a can of coffee. So I drank it and I was awake from then till now. Yes the caffeine was so affective until I couldn't sleep. It's pretty amazing. I thought I would feel sleepy around 10am the next day? But no..
I was in the midst of struggling with myself and God. I had my exams, I had my cell group the next day, I had nobody to help me. I was burried under worries. Doing my daily routine, taking out the 40 days fast & prayer book, I started praying. I was praying for someone else, but then it slowly lead back to myself. And before this, I read the story of David and Bathsheba, how David cried out in Psalms 51. And I had this feeling that I should just pour down rain and let thunders roar in me.
Tears drown my bible. It is He that I should cry out to, not to my friends, not in this blog. It lasted until 6am. Coz I off my lights at that time, but I still couldn't sleep. I read out almost the whole book of Psalms, and man, David is really a man after God's own heart. I felt better, I didn't feel so astray anymore. Then I went to youth, and found out that they are combining the cells so I don't have to prepare anything already. I was really curious. Because I just went through the whole night with all that partly because of this, and now it's just no more. I really wonder what it's all about.
And today, Saturday, 4 people said that I sounded like a mom. The first person was Joel, I don't even know him. We talked on the phone because we are working on something together, and before we hang up on the phone, he asked me, "Why do you sound like a mom?" We weren't serious in our conversations but that was random. It was a lil awkward because I didn't do or say anything like, "Don't do this, don't do that." I was just being myself, talking normally, to my 'colleague'. Hmmm. After cell group, I was talking to Aaron and Ps Mel. Aaron was the 2nd person who said that I was like a mom when I asked him to do something, LOOOONG TIME AGO. And he still remembers it. 3rd person, Wei Xian. I had to ask him because the 1st 2 people bothered me. So I asked him, "Am I more like a friend, or a sister, or a mom to you?" And he answered, "Mom." Gahhhh.. And then Ivan. He was reading a text that I sent to Jojo, and he was suppose to guess who sent it to Jojo. While he was reading, he said, "Sounds like a mom." "!!!!!!!!".
Personally, If a person tells me that I'm like their mom because I care, then it's ok and I don't mind it. But if someone says that i'm like their mom because I'm scary or I like to nag/take control of things, then no, not good. And I think Wei Xian thinks that way. And I prefer to be Jane's mom than sister because I think, mothers have authority over their children's life, HAHAHAHHA. Whereas sisters are just fun to be with. I think people prefer a warm hug from a mother than a sister. I can only remember Vanessa calling me mummy. Hmm... VANESSA COME BACK!!! =(
I need to be wise in managing my time now. I need to have self discipline too. Studies is my priority now. I'm afraid, but God..... You are gona be with me. You promised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment