That's right.... First day of exam was plain horrible. Hahaa. Yes I can still laugh about it. I didn't study BM 2 at all coz I spent all my time studying Sejarah where I hardly remember anything in the end. So much for all the time wasted. But I had Chemistry paper 2 and English paper 2 today. I never pass Chemistry, not even the monthly exam. I left 2 papers blank which is 4 pages empty during mid terms (maybe 3 and a half). But because I was burning the midnight oil list night, I managed to fill in almost every blanks today! Wheee~
Man, never been awake for the whole paper before. It just feel so great. But doesn't mean the answers are correct anyway. But my love for Chemistry has just increased! :D If I have to sleep 3 hours everyday just to get good results, I would!!!
Having Bio paper 3 tomorrow, it's another subject that requires alot of memory working. Wonder how's my brain taking in all these, haven't used it that much since.... HAHA. :D
Already thinking about plans after exams. And I think it's as stressful as exams. But I'll just put it aside for now. Will deal with that AFTER my exams. And it's just the 2nd day out or 3 long weeks. What am I talking...
Happy exams to me :) and you if you are having exams, hehe.
Till we meet again!
Man, never been awake for the whole paper before. It just feel so great. But doesn't mean the answers are correct anyway. But my love for Chemistry has just increased! :D If I have to sleep 3 hours everyday just to get good results, I would!!!
Having Bio paper 3 tomorrow, it's another subject that requires alot of memory working. Wonder how's my brain taking in all these, haven't used it that much since.... HAHA. :D
Already thinking about plans after exams. And I think it's as stressful as exams. But I'll just put it aside for now. Will deal with that AFTER my exams. And it's just the 2nd day out or 3 long weeks. What am I talking...
Happy exams to me :) and you if you are having exams, hehe.
Till we meet again!

No comments:
Post a Comment