Just came back from Ru Hui's house. It's her birthday today, and she is not allowed to go out. So me, CJ and my sister plan to surprise her at her place. We first asked alot of people to text her at 8.30am. So we waited outside her house, then it started drizzling. And it got heavier! So we sang praise songs under the rain, hahaha..... It was a great experience! At 8.30, we asked her to look out her window, when she did, we wanted to scream when she sees us, but instead, she screamed when she saw us (joyfully).
She was so happy to see us, even though it was only 3 of us. We went in her house, ordered pizza, and played a funny game, which I won for the last game, muahahha... Me, my sister and CJ only ate a piece each, and Ru Hui finished the whole pizza!! She can REALLY eat, haha. We really had a great time, we got to know her younger brother, we got to share our testimonies, prayed for her, and trully, it was a blessed time just as we prayed for.
Going home was an issue, it was late and my dad was not free. We took the LRT and then a cab home. We prayed for safe journeys and a good cab driver. And now we're all home safely! And Ru Hui got hyper in msn. She said she sang alone in her house, thanking God also.
Conclusion, I feel totally awesome!! I really like what I do. I like making people happy! :D And God loves it too!! Hehehehe...... I could see that Ru Hui was really touched, she keep hugging us, but she felt sorry coz she can't hug CJ, hahah. Oh well. This is her post. And also how God will use people to bless others and they themselves gEt blessed too! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment