I keep thinking about after exams. When I'm having Physics paper 2 & 3 tomorrow! Don't like it.
I slept at 4.30am today. My new record for this year! But don't worry, I make sure that I get enough sleep daily, hehe.
There'll be a mega event for Leo next year in March. It's called the Musical Charity Concert. One of my friend suggested that we dance for it. And so we keep looking forward to dance practices or what kind of song are we dancing too. So I suggested a few dance videos to them, videos from Adrey, he's famous in Youtube!! He choreographed many nice dances, and he gets all kinds of good comments. So I asked them to watch a few that I listed, but they wanted other dances choreographed by him, which I don't prefer, so the conflicts begin. Haha...
Training will continue right after exams. If I'm going up Camerons, I need to be fit before going there, or i'll die there like last year, haha. Then after that I'll be going for National Baptist Youth camp. I wanted to go mainly because Steph is going. Was surprised that she actually plans to go alone until I told her. And we are also planning to dance during caroling! She wanted to dance to the song Who Am I, but.... Argh. It's like an old history for me, haha. And Caryn my black sheep will be joining us for caroling too! It's gona be a great Christmas! ^^
And here I am back again to the present.. Having one of my worst subject for exam tomorrow. Let me just look forward to Deepavali, 4 days off, all I can do is just... Study. I wana go out!!
;P
I slept at 4.30am today. My new record for this year! But don't worry, I make sure that I get enough sleep daily, hehe.
There'll be a mega event for Leo next year in March. It's called the Musical Charity Concert. One of my friend suggested that we dance for it. And so we keep looking forward to dance practices or what kind of song are we dancing too. So I suggested a few dance videos to them, videos from Adrey, he's famous in Youtube!! He choreographed many nice dances, and he gets all kinds of good comments. So I asked them to watch a few that I listed, but they wanted other dances choreographed by him, which I don't prefer, so the conflicts begin. Haha...
Training will continue right after exams. If I'm going up Camerons, I need to be fit before going there, or i'll die there like last year, haha. Then after that I'll be going for National Baptist Youth camp. I wanted to go mainly because Steph is going. Was surprised that she actually plans to go alone until I told her. And we are also planning to dance during caroling! She wanted to dance to the song Who Am I, but.... Argh. It's like an old history for me, haha. And Caryn my black sheep will be joining us for caroling too! It's gona be a great Christmas! ^^
And here I am back again to the present.. Having one of my worst subject for exam tomorrow. Let me just look forward to Deepavali, 4 days off, all I can do is just... Study. I wana go out!!
;P

No comments:
Post a Comment