BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Hour

Firstly, I would like to thank God for a few things!


I went training yesterday and I felt afraid. As I jog to warm up my body, I could feel my fitness went down like when I was form 1! Lol. But i'm glad the workout wasn't so tough. We carried weights while doing drills, and then we did hill run about 7 times. Everything was smooth and easy. How I wish every training session would be like that.. I managed to do my best and not give up or cheat! And so I prayed hard about this, and it turned out totally fine! :D



And for today.....


My class won interclass dodgeball competition!! We had perfect scores for every game. And we got the best gift hamper, haha :D Even though the referee was so unjust and selfish towards us, we still won. This really prooves that we are GOOD. Boo to that referee!!!! Since most of my friends are bimbos, they came out with this cheer, "Ouch! Ouch! I got hit! Nooooooooot...... A!!!!" Lmao.... I love this competition!!! :)) I remember playing with Steph's class, felt so bad that I killed her so many times. :( Hope she doesn't take it to her heart.



So I got tanner already. And muscle aches almost everywhere. So I decided to blog and sleep today and not go training. What a great idea! But before I go on, I declare that I totally forgive that referee even though he **************************, and I don't want to complain about him anymore ^^ Hope that helps. Still, thank God for such activities to have fun and learn from.


I shall have my royal sleep now, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment