BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 29, 2009

5.45AM Post

Dodgeball picture! Clockwise from first: We were all wearing our purple ribbons on our pony tail, except me (forgot, hehe) which makes me special ><, and then we did our cheer and jumped because we won! The 3rd pic is when we receive the hamper from our Headmistress and my coach, the last pic is when we are getting ready for the game when the opponent's team is not even there yet! Mmm..... I really miss the 2 days we played :)



Another session of training just passed and it was not so bad, which was fine :) Purposely starve myself so I can fill myself up during dinner where I ate many Many SUSHI! Told Emma bout it too, haha! It was my cousin's wedding registration night, and they booked the whole floor for all of us, and I ate 4 rounds of sushi, it was really AWESOME!


And it's finally Thursday! Can't wait for Pasar Malam! Then church! And Friday..... I have to decide whether to go to George's home to have a small party or my friend's Halloween/exam over celebration BIG party! I rather go to the small party actually, I like small small celebrations, haha. But all my friends expect me to go to the halloween party, :( Still deciding.


Anyway, I'm gona just sleep a while more before I get up and go to school. Yea I know, it's 5.45am, I just suddenly woke up just now from sleep and decided to blog :D AND THE CONNECTION IS GOOOOOOD. Good morning! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment