This is my blog, I have the rights to express how I feel. So I'm announcing that.... I am sad. How sad can I be? Not as sad as some people, but just sad. Don't worry, it will only last for a week. If it lasts longer than that, then I'll be having trouble myself. So just let me be...
Don't ask me why or even guess why i'm like this. I'm just blogging. And I write what I feel.
I'm angry and disappointed and hurt too. Very much. But I do not expect anyone to know or even understand, so I'm not blaming anyone. So it's just me. No one is close enough to know how I feel and why. So I can't really share. But it's good then, since God is the only one. Now that He's the only one that I can rely unto.
I don't rely on people I used to rely on anymore. I guess somehow they're not always there. And I do not expect them to be perfect. So it is less disppointing if I do not put high expectations from people but God. It's true huh....
I find for His grace whenever I cannot forgive myself.
I do not want to focus on who am I in people's eyes, because then I will be upset. But I wana know who am I in God's eyes, because His love for me has never got less.
Haih, I can't help myself when I'm sad. Maybe I'm just being ridiculous. The last thing I ask is God to be disappointed in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment