I need to learn.
Learn to control my temper.
Learn to be patient.
Learn to accept things.
Learn to forgive.
I don't want to live with a heart full of hatred and unforgiveness because it will only destroy me.
On the other hand, I would love to learn from Pastor Reynold and Hannah Yeoh.
For Ps Reynold, he's just so cool. And I mean it.
He stood at the door last Sunday while I was talking to him. And every single one who passes through the door, he knows and he remembers all of their names and their problems. He always meet other people's needs. He's so known in the church and yet so humble. He has a great heart for God. I went to wash my hair behind church once, even the owner knows Ps Reynold and he has done great things in her family. I really really really really salute him lah. :)
About Hannah Yeoh, she's another cool one! It's just amazing to know her story. Reading her blog, knowing she goes through many tough problems. Yet she's so strong, and she never got weaker, but stronger through her problems. She's open minded, she visits monks from the buddhist temple, Hindus, and celebrated Hari Raya and Deepavali with them in their temple. If it was me, I wouldn't choose to be in her position because I don't feel comfortable. But she rocks. Surely God is going to use her to help many people. She has supported many poor families and recently a teacher who just passed away from H1N1. She has touched many lives in the community. She makes the move, she give them money, buy them their needs, and I salute her also. Haha. This is what she says in her most recent blog post, "I took time to visit different areas in DUN Subang Jaya to understand the needs of the people in each housing area. I believe in spending time with the people to effectively debate and engage in policies affecting them. For Deepavali this year, we visited selected Hindu families that are in need all over my constituency to provide essential goods like rice, sugar, cereal, beehoon and etc. This can ease some of their financial burdens. Soon, my office will be coordinating employment opportunities for some of these families. Empowerment is better than charity." She rocks.
So how am I gona apply those in my life? I'm gona use every opportunity given to me to be like them! As a monitor, I want to help and serve my class. I want to care for them and my teacher too of course. I want my class to be responsible, smart and in the same time, having a great time together! But first I have to make sure I don't leave out even the smallest things, and stop being so fierce :S I'm just strict when they are too noisy or when they do irresponsible and inconsiderate actions. :P I'm gona have to be a good example too.
In CF, I want others to find the love and care from my department. Since i'm head for encourage department, I wana make a change! It has been pretty same since the past few years. I don't want them to just come and make cards for people. I want them to encourage one another by sharing testimonies and keep one another in prayer. And as a team, we can reach out the the lonely and the needy students in our school. That'll be so awesome. I pray that God will use us and that we would have a prepared & right heart when serving. :D
They are still a few people that I find hard to communicate with. Sometimes getting rejected when having good intentions also. Usually i'd get very upset and discourage, but I believe when I stick to God, He'll stick to me! Rarr!!! So I'll get back up again, and hopefully, not taking too much time dwelling in sorrowness.
Oh yea, I can't stop admiring Queen Elizabeth too. She's the Queen man. She loves singing, playing music instruments, and even hunting! Gona talk about her soon if I have the chance to, :D
Okay, let me just be prepared for what tomorrow is gona bring. GOOOOD NIGHT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment