BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Year End Plans 09'

I have a bunch of things that I would like to do after my end year exams.


Lose weight. The girls in my dance class are not ashamed to show off their sexy bod because they're slim. Not skinny bones, but just right. How can such perfect body exist?!


Athletic Training. I don't care how much I hate it. I just want to go, run, suffer, and improve!! It's my last year (unless I'm going form 6). I want to build that passion to run again. If I fail, at least I know I did my best and I would not look back. But my coach just told me my events for next year, which is the worst of the worst, 400M hurdles. x_x I think I wana change my profession from hurdling to jumping, haha. I wana take triple jump and long jump!!!


Learn an instrument. I've ALWAYS wanted to. So me and my friend plan to learn guitar together, (embarrassing). I don't care!! x( Might ask Jojo to give us lessons. He's gona need to earn some money, lol.


Work. Need money for so many things. I really hope to pay for my dance and tuition lessons, don't wana burden my dad. And to pay for my campS money which is ALOT. And another pair of dance shoes. And a whole bunch of other stuffs that requires MONEY $$. The world is not cheap :(

And finally....



SUGARUSH
The name of our dance group. And no we ain't wanabe's'. It was created before the performance for Leo Installation. We wanted to work together as a group, doing the same interest that we all have, which is dancing. And then achieve as much as we can while we're still young. :D Let me introduce them to you:


1. Lui Jan Yi
- The no.1 girl in the no.1 class
- Drama queen (best actress award)
- Hilarious person
-Talented in all ways (seriously)

2. Tan Tze Yi
- The no.5 girl in the no.1 class
- Inspired by her hard-working spirit
- Has a grown up boyfriend that takes her to anywhere around the world and her parents LET!!!
- A smart bimbo (total contrast) haha.

3. Rachel Quah Yan Ling
- The guy magnet
- Lui Jan Yi's sports woman idol. (She claims it)
- Volleyball obsessed
- Her eyes go missing when she smiles/laughs

4. Chow Shiat Hui
- Very loved & favored by everyone
- Superb Hyperness
- Pure and innocent
- Special in one's eye

5. Tan Huey Wern
- Just thankful for such interesting friends she has. "I firmly believe that everyone is special in their own ways." Haha. Not to forget our 'managers'.

6. Ng Zer Rinn (Sara)
How is she like?
- Very disciplined and a work-aholic
- Attracts guys from different races, haha.
- Cute in some sense. Wakaka~
- Has nice hair and skin to die for

7. Kuh Fui Swen
How is she like?
- Hard-working and smart
- Real funny when blur (bangs the gate with a loud sound when tries to sneak out)
- Creative
- Has a really good heart


What do they do?
- Decides on our outfits and styles for performances
- Give advice on our song preference
- Contributed to our signature move
- Do what bosses do best


A perfect 7, and we are the SUGARUSH!


Haha... I've changed the topic. Oh well, it was spontaneous. So just let it be :D
That'll be the end of my post. Nights.



No comments:

Post a Comment