It's exam season and I wouldn't be surprise if I grow TONS of pimples on my face!! (It already happened by the way) It adds to my fustration. :(
Felt so "not myself" on Sunday. Had a bad arguement with mom just before church. And it must happen before church huh? Ran into toilet and bumped into Iris. She knew something was wrong with me that day. I didn't join them for lunch, so Iris fetched me home. Before I reach home, it started raining with thunderstorm in the car. Building a mountain with wet tissues. Lol.
I've hold it for a long time. And out of so many people, Iris was "the one", lol. From A-Z, I flush them all out. After all the sharing, she prayed for me and she encouraged me ALOT. Really needed it, especially in times like this. If she didn't spoke to me, I would have died inside by this morning. But after all that emo drama, I suddenly felt so enlightend and started sharing all the good works and miracles that God has done in my life. So it all ended happy. :))
So this is what youth leaders are for! Nyehehehe... Really appreciate you guys for your helps, concern and prayers.
Anyway, I couldn't sleep at night. Expected. It's always like that when exams are near. And it's so torturing. But God can make you feel like you slept for 8 hours when you only slept for 3 hours, haha. But today was really a result of all the things going on in my head. My friend didn't believe me when I told her i'm okay. I don't know what I'm feeling sometimes too. There's so many homeworks that needs to be done in the week before exams starts! I really hate that. Because I am more hardworking when exams are near, but the smart people didn't bother to do it. It's pretty weird. :/
I have not finish studying a single subject. And I cannot study, it can really cause an earthquake in my head like this. 9 more days. I'm just gona survive. I will give God the glory when I do.
So let me just summarize on what I only need to do:
It's only SUMP.
Study. Understand. Memorize. Practise.
Now it looks easier this way. Tuition tonight, I'll never get a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment