BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Away For The Moment

It's been awhile since I felt this way.


Taking my own sweet time waking up in the morning. With no rush and worries.
I get to level up in Restaurant City. Reading all my friend's hilarious blogs. (Sze Ting's when she bang her head and fall flat, lmao!) Everything seems so quiet and peaceful, when the busy school is only 200M away.


Time seems to pass very slowly. Giving me all the time I want. I even get to watch the TV. It may sound boring but it's so different for me. It's like never ending Sundays. Thank God for the peace of mind.


I'm gona miss school again tomorrow. Not because of the fever, but of the contagious cough. Hopefully i'll make it for CF this Friday. It's AGM day. Kinda exciting because God has chosen his people to lead CF. Wonder who's president... My sister? She doesn't want to be so badly. But it's not up to her to choose anyway, so vote for her! :D


Well I guess I have to find something to do now. I have work undone anyway. Can't wait to watch Ugly Betty, :) yeaps! So long!

No comments:

Post a Comment