BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 28, 2009

Precious Promises

I will never regret a single moment spent in NCPC. The things I've seen and learnt, it will never leave me. The children in my group whom I love so much, I believe they are changed and they will bring something home to where they belong, as far as Myanmar, the nation will be changed because of them, with Jesus living in their hearts. God was so faithful in His words. Salvation is His He said. But on the 1st day I thought, how can these children ever understand? When their english is so poor they hardly speak. But everything was revealed to them on the last day, the day of salvation, and I saw miracles happen. One word, BEAUTIFUL. Every child was touched by God, they were healed, inside out. The child doesn't need to understand english to be touched by God. God is so great and awesome. My eyes has seen and I have tasted that the Lord is Good! It will never be taken away from me.



Thank you Lord so much, words can't express my gratefulness to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment