There's alot to say about today. Mainly about God and Christianity. Let me start from the NCPC training I attended just now.
Ps Mel and I were sticking to each other there because we didn't see any familiar faces there. Until Aunty Suzie came, our heroine. Lol. The big bunch of youths from RCC Singapore was very 'hapening'. They were all mission-minded, active in missionaries. They are planning to go to Thailand for missionary after this NCPC. When I was there, I could feel God's spirit rushing over us. Like "Whhoooossshhh~!!!!" Really different. During prayer, they all spoke in tongues. And after the whole thing, I was just so excited about what is gona happen. For their record, almost every children camp they helped out, 100% of the children who attended was saved. Amazing isn't it? Only the previous one, 105 non-believers kids, 96 of them were saved. And I believe something extraordinary is gona happen in this camp! And I have 1 more day to transform myself into a "Hi kids! Are you ready? Leeetssss' Goooo!!!" Now that's hard. xp
Later on, I went to FBC. Met with my classmate there. And as we were worshipping in the hall, I could feel that God was trying to tell me many many things. He showed me many things also. Hmm... Where do I start... ?
I realize that God has put this certain passion in me for a reason. How He can use me through it. I wonder if I should say it here. I've been afraid of it and been hiding away from it. It always feels like I'm not good enough or it's not important for me. But I didn't know how much I really desire it. The problem is, in that point where God showed me things, I told myself "Yes God, I want to do this for You." But now it seems like... "I don't know God, are you sure?" or "I need time God.." And after a long time, I still didn't do it. Hmm.. It's quite disappointing. :( But i'm gona pray my head off about it.
The 2nd thing that God showed me is.... The needs of the people. As they were worshipping, the Holy Spirit somehow urged me to pray for the people there. Look here, you might think i'm crappin', but i'm not trying to do something funny here. God was just showing me things you can't see with naked eyes. And it's really amazing. I want it to happen again! Everywhere I go. I want to know.
During outercall, as the Pastor was calling people out, God gave me this feeling and urge to ask my friend who was sitting beside me to go forward for prayer. And it was so strong until I said "Okok, I will ask her whether she wants to" when I'm not sure why I said that, it just happened. As the pastor was asking people who wanted to rededicate their lives back to God, I asked her whether she would want to go for it. She looked at me and looked down, looked front and stoned. So I asked her again, she was hesitating really badly. Until I told her, "I will follow you". She looked at me and said, "Ok.." and so we went. So 2 ladies came and we all prayed together.
As we were praying, there was another urge inside me. It felt like God wanted me to really pray for her. After we sat down, I asked her how she felt. She said "Great...". I told her I wanted to tell her something that happened just now. So we went to a more quiet place with no distractions. I told her that it felt like God really wanted me to follow her for the outercall. And in the end she wanted to. So she told me that at this point, she really really want to be alive in Jesus again. By the way she expressed it, I can really see that she's really hungry for God. But I didn't dare to tell her that I felt like praying for her. So I started telling her how God has been so real to me and how faithful He is in bringing salvation to my family. And many other things. I told her the reason I share is because I want her to feel how I feel and experience it herself. And suddenly out of nowhere, she asked me whether can I watch over her spiritual walk. I was like........ Woooww.......... And then only I dared to tell her that God wanted me to pray for her. I think He wanted me to care for her. And when she asked me that question, I just really wanted to help her out. And basicly all I'm going to do is to encourage her by sharing what has God done and is going to do. Testimonies are really powerful.
So yeah..... I guess I'm really into helping people in that. But the weird thing is.... I don't feel mature enough to even do this, haha. I'm her age!! And i'm still young and have ALOT MORE to learn and experience. But if this is what God wants me to do, which is to care for people, I'm really more than willing to do it. And I thank the Lord so much for slowly revealing His plans for me. He created in me so many passions. And I just wana do it! Opportunities are yet to come. Guess I have to work on myself also. I can't help others if I can't help myself.
And so there are many more things to share but it's getting late now. Attending church tomorrow. Gotta have good rest. Thank God for comfy bed and a baby to hug. Mmm....
Ps Mel and I were sticking to each other there because we didn't see any familiar faces there. Until Aunty Suzie came, our heroine. Lol. The big bunch of youths from RCC Singapore was very 'hapening'. They were all mission-minded, active in missionaries. They are planning to go to Thailand for missionary after this NCPC. When I was there, I could feel God's spirit rushing over us. Like "Whhoooossshhh~!!!!" Really different. During prayer, they all spoke in tongues. And after the whole thing, I was just so excited about what is gona happen. For their record, almost every children camp they helped out, 100% of the children who attended was saved. Amazing isn't it? Only the previous one, 105 non-believers kids, 96 of them were saved. And I believe something extraordinary is gona happen in this camp! And I have 1 more day to transform myself into a "Hi kids! Are you ready? Leeetssss' Goooo!!!" Now that's hard. xp
Later on, I went to FBC. Met with my classmate there. And as we were worshipping in the hall, I could feel that God was trying to tell me many many things. He showed me many things also. Hmm... Where do I start... ?
I realize that God has put this certain passion in me for a reason. How He can use me through it. I wonder if I should say it here. I've been afraid of it and been hiding away from it. It always feels like I'm not good enough or it's not important for me. But I didn't know how much I really desire it. The problem is, in that point where God showed me things, I told myself "Yes God, I want to do this for You." But now it seems like... "I don't know God, are you sure?" or "I need time God.." And after a long time, I still didn't do it. Hmm.. It's quite disappointing. :( But i'm gona pray my head off about it.
The 2nd thing that God showed me is.... The needs of the people. As they were worshipping, the Holy Spirit somehow urged me to pray for the people there. Look here, you might think i'm crappin', but i'm not trying to do something funny here. God was just showing me things you can't see with naked eyes. And it's really amazing. I want it to happen again! Everywhere I go. I want to know.
During outercall, as the Pastor was calling people out, God gave me this feeling and urge to ask my friend who was sitting beside me to go forward for prayer. And it was so strong until I said "Okok, I will ask her whether she wants to" when I'm not sure why I said that, it just happened. As the pastor was asking people who wanted to rededicate their lives back to God, I asked her whether she would want to go for it. She looked at me and looked down, looked front and stoned. So I asked her again, she was hesitating really badly. Until I told her, "I will follow you". She looked at me and said, "Ok.." and so we went. So 2 ladies came and we all prayed together.
As we were praying, there was another urge inside me. It felt like God wanted me to really pray for her. After we sat down, I asked her how she felt. She said "Great...". I told her I wanted to tell her something that happened just now. So we went to a more quiet place with no distractions. I told her that it felt like God really wanted me to follow her for the outercall. And in the end she wanted to. So she told me that at this point, she really really want to be alive in Jesus again. By the way she expressed it, I can really see that she's really hungry for God. But I didn't dare to tell her that I felt like praying for her. So I started telling her how God has been so real to me and how faithful He is in bringing salvation to my family. And many other things. I told her the reason I share is because I want her to feel how I feel and experience it herself. And suddenly out of nowhere, she asked me whether can I watch over her spiritual walk. I was like........ Woooww.......... And then only I dared to tell her that God wanted me to pray for her. I think He wanted me to care for her. And when she asked me that question, I just really wanted to help her out. And basicly all I'm going to do is to encourage her by sharing what has God done and is going to do. Testimonies are really powerful.
So yeah..... I guess I'm really into helping people in that. But the weird thing is.... I don't feel mature enough to even do this, haha. I'm her age!! And i'm still young and have ALOT MORE to learn and experience. But if this is what God wants me to do, which is to care for people, I'm really more than willing to do it. And I thank the Lord so much for slowly revealing His plans for me. He created in me so many passions. And I just wana do it! Opportunities are yet to come. Guess I have to work on myself also. I can't help others if I can't help myself.
And so there are many more things to share but it's getting late now. Attending church tomorrow. Gotta have good rest. Thank God for comfy bed and a baby to hug. Mmm....
Nights. God bless.

No comments:
Post a Comment