BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 29, 2009

As happy as happy can get!

Hello hello! As you all can see, I edited the music list in my blog, and I love it so much! Remember to check it out yea!


I'm alone at home since yesterday. Mom and sister went to Seremban for a seminar. Well the truth is... It's very peaceful without them, haha. I don't have to wash their clothes, clean their dishes, nag them!!! And I can sing aloud at home since my dad is not always home.

Holidays = my life = peace.

I didn't go out much this holiday, am proud of it!! I like staying at home alone. Since I was so free, I went training this morning. And boy! Did tough workouts. Bet my muscles had good workouts too. Get toned up boy! But it ain't that bad as the previous one. :D


Now... What I'm looking forward to:

1. Church service tomorrow
- Hopefully to see Jojo, Steph, Ian and my big brother there. These people have been missing for awhile. And can't wait to fellowship with believers and feel God's presence! Mmm...

2. A movie / volleyball game
- Wanted to spend some time with my dear sheep. And also have some fun with the youths! It'll be an exciting day tomorrow! I also want to watch G.I.JOE!!!!

3. Shopping!!!!
- I never really get to shop. But since there's sales everywhere and my sis is 'in the mood' (once in a blue moon) for shopping, dad promised to give us RM500 each to shop! We plan to go Sunway Pyramid, because there are many many pretty stuffs there. Oo!! Can't wait. Hopefully it'll work out.

4. Marcus & Lili's wedding
- Went to their house to help em' out in gift wrapping for guests last Friday. I suggested that Marcus should open the dance floor for the everyone there. And play nice music, and people will just have fun dancing, wheee~!!! It's almost like prom ^^

5. Andrea's and Harpreet's sweet 16 party
- Haven't gone out with them for ages! It'll feel like old times. It will be held at a place called Treehouse Bistro. No idea where it is but I bet it's a nice place. Many friends from school are going, hopefully we'll have a great time.


Now what else? I just wanted to keep myself excited for the upcoming event so I won't feel so dead. And not holding back of the past. Life is a journey, I want to keep looking forward. :D


I want to love school so much that I can't wait to go back.
I want to love training so much that I can't wait for the next training session.
I want to love my dad so much that I would spend more time with him.
I want to love studying so much that I will do my homeworks.



Now what else do I hate that I want to love....? *I don't hate my dad* :)

What needs to be improved:
1. My relationship with God
2. My relationship with my dad
3. My self discipline
4. My evil mouth
5. My lazy & ignorant attitude


Ooo... There's so much to work on. Hope I'll stay as positive as I am now. But one thing remains the same, and that is.....



I LOVE YOU JESUS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment