Was cycling under the rain just a few minutes ago. It was drizzling. Cooling as the wind blows. It was so refreshing! :)) Wanted to leave the house for a moment. Mom and brother was somewhat argueing over business. They both misunderstood each other. That's why it was so noisy I can't nap.
Anyway.. In an hour's time, Ps Mel will come and pick me up for NCPC training. I found out that I'm partnering with 2 guys that I don't know! One of them is from Singapore. And i'm the assistant leader for a group of children numbering 21 of them on the 1st day and another 21 of them on the 2nd day. Ahhhh!!!!! Or should I say... "Whheeeeee~!" Lols.
They say there would be an encouragement box for each team. And we can leave notes or cards for the children! Since i'm already doing this in my CF, i'm gona make more cards for them! Now I have a reason to buy Hello Kitty's wrapper, ehehe... How bout boys? Ben10? Ahaha... Anyway, I hope I can set a good example for them. I hope I'll have the love and patience too. It seems like a big thing. I'm quite nervous. They'll be thinking, "What is this young teenager doing here?" xp I'm a full time helper! Psst, yeah right. I hope also that I can go well with the 2 other leaders in my group. If I can't, I'm gona suffer for 4 days! God be with me!!!
Really looking forward to later for the training in SSMC. There would be people from Singapore helping out. Leaders from churches. Holy saints.... And here I am, 2 year old christian. HAHA. I wana do this with all my heart! Not wasting my time there but to make full use of it. Also looking forward to an event called 'ELEVATE' in First Baptist Church later tonight. It'll be a worship night. I'll be meeting my dear friend there! And an old friend too :D And also dinner!! My dad wanted to take us to San Fransisco Steak House. He likes to waste money on good food. But my sister suggested Nandos, cheaper and healthy! It's still yummy anyways. Spam all the sauce!! Dad does that all the time.
Anyway, I feel better in the day than the night. So I guess it's better to blog in the day. HAHA. So long. Gotta get ready. :) God bless you.
Anyway.. In an hour's time, Ps Mel will come and pick me up for NCPC training. I found out that I'm partnering with 2 guys that I don't know! One of them is from Singapore. And i'm the assistant leader for a group of children numbering 21 of them on the 1st day and another 21 of them on the 2nd day. Ahhhh!!!!! Or should I say... "Whheeeeee~!" Lols.
They say there would be an encouragement box for each team. And we can leave notes or cards for the children! Since i'm already doing this in my CF, i'm gona make more cards for them! Now I have a reason to buy Hello Kitty's wrapper, ehehe... How bout boys? Ben10? Ahaha... Anyway, I hope I can set a good example for them. I hope I'll have the love and patience too. It seems like a big thing. I'm quite nervous. They'll be thinking, "What is this young teenager doing here?" xp I'm a full time helper! Psst, yeah right. I hope also that I can go well with the 2 other leaders in my group. If I can't, I'm gona suffer for 4 days! God be with me!!!
Really looking forward to later for the training in SSMC. There would be people from Singapore helping out. Leaders from churches. Holy saints.... And here I am, 2 year old christian. HAHA. I wana do this with all my heart! Not wasting my time there but to make full use of it. Also looking forward to an event called 'ELEVATE' in First Baptist Church later tonight. It'll be a worship night. I'll be meeting my dear friend there! And an old friend too :D And also dinner!! My dad wanted to take us to San Fransisco Steak House. He likes to waste money on good food. But my sister suggested Nandos, cheaper and healthy! It's still yummy anyways. Spam all the sauce!! Dad does that all the time.
Anyway, I feel better in the day than the night. So I guess it's better to blog in the day. HAHA. So long. Gotta get ready. :) God bless you.

No comments:
Post a Comment