BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Another Challenge

If everything was easy......... We wouldn't learn and grow.... Right?



I've always wanted to learn dancing and make it part of my life. Even God knew about it and I think He supports me. Eversince I joined my church, I started getting more involve in dancing. With different variations too. And that's very exciting :D Before that, the only thing I knew about dance is hip hop, but now, I wana learn ballroom & latin dances! MmmMmMmm.......


After a loooong time of dreaming to learn, I finally started my first dance class today! I was very nervous. I wasn't prepared at all. I'm afraid that the people there would think that I'm such a newbie that I don't deserve to join their class. And a bunch of other worries....


As I reached there, I saw many people. And they are all aged between 10 - 19. But they were all SOOOOO GOOOOD!! Advance students. And I was the only newbie there. Even a 10 year old girl was so much sexier. Haha. I felt so awkward as I stepped into the studio. Eveyone dressed so formal. With black short dancing skirts and tank tops, just so sexy and obscene...? And I felt like the odd one there because I dressed so differently. And then I thought, I'm gona have a hard time wearing that length of skirts, LMAO.


Anyway, back to the dance class.. There was no one to guide me. All I did was follow blindly. I don't even know whether am I doing it correctly. Because the teacher has to keep an eye on a big bunch of students. Around 20 of us. With 40 legs. She has no time to drag me to a side and teach me BASICS. I felt lost and miserable... Felt worst when they had to partner me up with a guy. Urrghh.... We were learning Rumba. Mmm... It's slow latin dance. I really like it, but I have NO IDEA how it works!! I pitty whoever that partners me la. Because that person cannot improve because I seriously suck!! And I keep making mistakes, even the guy couldn't dance properly. Lols. But my partner was seriously sweet :)) He didn't mind, and he taught me, and he was being very gentle and niceee. Hard to find such guys these days. Ahaha!


I actually ended up like a lost sheep. The whole time I wanted to leave the room. And go back home!! :'( But thanks to my friend, I manage to survive that one hour of hopelessness. She started a few weeks ago, even though she is not as good as them, she is so determined to learn. After the class, she went up to a few students and asked for guidance. Seeing her in school and seeing her now really impressed me. Since when Andrea Geh like this?! Lols.



So the time was finally up, and I gladly leave the room. But then I thought... Why am I so afraid? When this is what I wanted all these while. What I've been dreaming of for so long. Well it's not as easy as I thought. The people there weren't very nice either ;(( I just don't know how am I gona get use to them, and the clothing, and how on earth to catch them up!! I hardly remember what I've learned just now. =_='' And I have to make a decision whether to come back again next Saturday or not. Obviously I want to continue learning, but I'm scared of the people here. And I can't bare feeling like a freak among them. Arghs. If only Steph was there with me....



If I choose not to continue, everything I dreamt is just a waste of time. If I choose to continue, I'll have to buckle up. And endure all the **********.... And if I make it through, I'll enjoy what I learn :) But I do not want to go through this alone!!!! :'( I need some word encouragement. Haih... We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment