BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

None but Jesus

Something bad happened that morning, it left me with two difficult choices but I was unable to decide because both choices were painful. It's either a stab from your mom, or your dad. So I took a nice warm shower, hoping to rinse off my stress thinking bout it. Meditating to the song 'None But Jesus', singing, "In the chaos, in confusion I know You're sovereign still. In the moment of my weakness You gave me grace to do Your will." It hit me, because I understood it well. And so I prayed, telling God that He is able to help me, so help me....


A call came, and my prayer was answered right after that. God is sovereign still. :)



I know what i'm doing and what i'm not doing. I know what I should do. Pray for me that I have the strength to do it, because bad things seem to break me down whenever there's a slight hope in me. And also pray that my eyes will be set focused on God, in His greatness, in His love & grace, not on the weight of the world. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment