BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Clear ze Trashhh!!

My family is kinda in a hopeless situation now....


What am I looking forward to anyway? Waiting for my scholarship response!! Either they approve it or reject it. In the mean time, I'll be working for money. I need to get a new phone already. Guess if I really enroll in a college, it'll be in June or July.


In the mean time, I would also like to exercise and dance more, clean the house, make it a better place. Lol. Clear up some papers that are left there for decades already. I would also try out things I never tried before, like make up! :P I never knew how to use it man. I really wana dye my hair as well actually. Ahhhhh!!!


I'm really scared actually. :( I won't talk so much about it. Afraid also :(


Thanks&Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment