BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brussels+Scots

I just had a very interesting experience.


I had dance class, after that I went to the paramount nasi lemak mamak to drink limau ais. And then I went Brussels with Rachel. We ate mini fish & chips, Belgian waffles and we had half a pint of Belle Vue Kriek and a glass of Jack Daniel's with coke. So we were planning to play some pool in Pelangi with our colleagues. While walking towards my car, we decided to go visit The Scots since our friends are there. When we went in, our boss and his friends were there as well. And some of them approached us and belanja us minum. We actually got a glass of Dalmore 15 years neat and 2 pints of Carlsberg. :O


We didn't plan to finish it, but just to give face. But after that, they invited us over to their table. And my boss cheered with us. My gosh, it's so weird but yet.... Okay! Drinks' on the boss, how can we say no? They moved two sofas just for Rachel and I. They wanted us to work for Astro, be an actor, get our diploma in the school they are opening for Malaysian actors and singers. Basically, the tables were filled with bosses and producers. Even the artist manager asked for our number, she said we had potential, haha. Well I don't think so lah. And most probably, I won't go there. :X


Hmm.... Never done that before. But it was okay. Got home safely anyway. Gona sleep now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment