When I'm angry, I can't show it, cz I might hurt someone.
When I'm sad, I can't show it, cz I might make another person sad as well.
But I don't care anymore.....
Yes I'm angry, and yes I'm showing it, so stay away from me if you don't want to get hurt. When I'm really sad, don't force me to smile. It adds to my fustration that I have to please you with a fake smile.
There's nothing left to make me smile, sorrow awaits me. I feel like I got punched at the face, and then got stabbed from the back, and then got hit my a car, and the people refuse to help me because they think my situation is too hopeless that I'm better off dead.
Maybe i'm better off dead. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for some people when they needed me. Sorry that I crushed all the hopes that some people have on me. I never wanted to steal your hope away. I had to cz I never received it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment