BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ahhhh!!!




This is so kute.

Anyway, AHHH!!!! I'm scared :S


Just got back my internet and read all my mails... Valentines Special.. It stresses meh. :/ I don't feel prepared at all, feel like there's so many things that needs to be done. Feel like I didn't even do much. Actually I didn't, only work and sleep, that's all I did. Thank God so much for Iris, and other people that helped me.


I can't read the mails, can't start thinking bout people who are coming, and the people I have to remind to come, and our own youth who were so reluctant to pray the other day, and the things that needs to be done, and how this whole event is gona turn up to be, especially when i'm suppose to be in charge of this whole event, when I didn't even do much. Time is running out. >< FEAR...


My brain is jammed, I can't think right, I tried taking a break by eating chocolates but... Now i'm blogging!! Honestly, I feel that not many people really know why they're doing this. Even if they do, I feel like they don't really bother much. Can they see what God sees?? For me, it's just a BIG opportunity. And I know we can make it happen by God's grace.


OMGOSH. It's Thursday, I.... Thought it was Wednesday... Panic attack man. Ahhh!! I can't blog!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment