Why on earth am I blogging at 2am?! Didn't I just blogged just now?
Lol. There are good reasons why I shouldn't have internet at home. I'll be tied to it. So welcome back to a daily blogger's life hueywern.
BIRTHDAYS!
So yea, my birthday! It didn't went so well, or so bad. Just nice. Which is perfect actually ;) My birthday always starts bad, every year. Think i'm cursed. :O Anyway, I have friends who are very wild and crazy, so they forced me to be like them on my birthday. Haha. They bought me innerwears!! Like omgosh, thankyou, LOL. Time for new ones ><
The wide smile shows how much fun we had being crazy.

The background shows you how crazy camwhores they were, not me :P

I wouldn't wana complain bout my birthday. But never once I went through my birthday without any tears shed. It's pretty weird, it's like I see it coming every year. Creepy. But I really treasure all the wishes, prayers, company, gifts from everyone! :D All these little things brighten my smile which made my day brighter as well ;) God has blessed me :)
My attitude after my birthday should be the same. Even if bad things happen, I should be glad knowing I am blessed everyday. And God is good all the time :) He lovess meee :DDD
Till next time,
Toodles!

No comments:
Post a Comment